What are the symptoms of PMS?
PMS often includes both physical and emotional symptoms, such as:
- Swollen or tender breasts
- Feeling tired
- Trouble sleeping
- Upset stomach, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
- Headache or backache (I having this)
- Appetite changes or food cravings
- Joint or muscle pain
- Trouble with concentration or memory
- Tension, irritability, mood swings, or crying spells
- Anxiety or depression
Symptoms vary from woman to woman.
And now you know.. it's called "MAD COW DISEASE" in another word I guess.
Hahaha what the hell! Adios.